X-22 Series Solar Panel
Product Code : 05
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
X-22 Series Solar Panels Offer More than 22% Efficiency
Appropriate for roofs where space is superior or where future betterment might be essential.
Configured to provide the most energy in exigent real-world premises, in one-sided shade as well as heated rooftop temperatures.
Made with the freshest and most coercive technology, X-Series offers unbeaten performance and power to your home.
Our Solar Cells: Fundamentally better
Contrived for optimal performance, configured for strength.
Made for Peace of Mind
Designed to proffer consistent, trouble-free energy over an extended periood of time.
Planned for Strength
Our offered Solar Cell is the exclusive cell, which is built on a solid copper base. Nearly impervious to the erosion and cracking, which take down conventional panels. Indistinguishable excellent durability that is similar to E-Series panels. #1 Rank in Fraunhofer strength test. 100% power retained in Atlas 25+ across-the-board durability trial.
Yield additional energy per square foot
X-Series residential panels change more sunlight to electrical energy by bringing forth 38% extra power in every panel and 70% extra energy per square foot in more than 25 years.
Highest Energy Production
Provide more energy in every rated watt. One year performance makes 8–10% extra energy in per rated watt. This point increases over time, making 21% alternative energy over the preceding 25 years to meet the demands.
Nominal Power (Pnom)
+5 / -0%
Avg. Panel Efficiency
Rated Voltage (VmPP)
Rated Current (lmpp)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
Maximum System Voltage
600 V UL ; 1000 V IEC
Maximum Series Fuse
Power Temp Coef.
-0.29% / oC
Voltage Temp Coef.
-167.4 mV / oC
Current Temp Coef.
2.9 mA / oC
OPERATING CONDITION AND MECHANICAL DATA
- 40oF to +185oF (- 40oC to +85oC)
1 inch (25 mm) diameter hail at 52 mph (23 m/s)
96 Monocrystalline Maxeon Gen III Cells
High Transmission Tempered Anti-Reflective
41 lbs (18.6 kg)
Wind: 50 psf, 2400 Pa, 245 kg/m2 front & back
Snow: 1 12 pst, 5400 Pa, 550kg/m2 front
Class I black anodized, highest AAMA Rating
TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 :2004
RoHS, OHSAS 18001 :2007, lead-free, Reach SVHC-163 PV Cycle
Cradle to cradle certifiedTM Silver (eligible for LEED points)
Salt Spray test
IEC 61701 (passed maximum severity)
Potential-Induced Degradation tree: 1000V 10
CEC, UL, TUV, MCS
- All compares are SPR-X21-345 vs. a typical conventional panel of approx 250 W, 1.6 m², 15.3% efficiency.
- Specifically 8–10% additional energy in every watt, BEW/DNV Engineering “SunPower Yield Report,” Jan 2013. SunPower 0.25%/yr degradation vs. 1.0%/yr conv. panel. Campeau, Z. et al. “SunPower Module Degradation Rate,” SunPower white paper, Feb 2013; Jordan, Dirk “SunPower Test Report,” NREL, Q1-2015.
- "Power 40-Year Serviceable Life” white paper, May 2015. Serviceable existence is 99 out of 100 panels working at more than 70% of charged power.
- Highest of more than 3,200 silicon solar panels, Photon Module Study, Feb 2014.
- 1% supplementary energy if compared with E-Series panels, 8% alternative energy than the normal of the uppermost 10 panel establishments proven in 2012 (151 panels, 102 companies), Photon International, Feb 2013.
- Analyzed with the top 15 manufacturers. Warranty Appraisal, May 2015.
- Some limitations and exclusions may refer. See warranty for more details.
- X-Series identical as E-Series, 5 of top 8 panel makers proved in 2013 report, 3 extra panels in 2014. Ferrara, C., et al. "Fraunhofer PV Durability Initiative for Solar Modules: Part 2". Photovoltaics International, 2014.
- Analyzed with the non-accent-tested control panel. X-Series is selfsame as E-Series, time-tested in Atlas 25+ Durability test report, Feb 2013.
- Standardized Test Conditions (1000 W/m² irradiance, AM 1.5, 25° C). NREL calibration Modular: LACCS FF, SOMS current and Voltage.
- Settled on average of computed power values during production.
- Type 2 fire evaluation per UL1703:2013, Class C fire evaluation per UL1703:2002.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Kilowatt